The Charge support charitable causes and events each year through the donation of merchandise for auctions, raffles and door prizes (sorry, no monetary donations). We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible that meet our guidelines. For your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click HERE to access the Charge Donation Request Form. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Ohio.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted online at least SIX (6) WEEKS prior to your event date.
- You many only receive one donation item per calendar year.
- You must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. (If you are a business or individual sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the online donation request form).
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Donation items will be available for pickup two to three weeks prior to your event date.
We do NOT accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off for signatures by players or coaches.